I don’t give a bloody damn if in those photos is Lea Michele She would never do and by the way, it’s bad to share them. Please, stop!
EXCLUSIVE Glee Season 6 Spoilers! Details on the Glee premiere “Loser Like Me” including info on Klaine, Rachel, Sam, the return of Karofsky and more!
Here’s the details for you!
- There’s a six mont-ish time jump between season 5 and season 6.
- Rachel, Blaine, Kurt, Sam, Figgins, Sue, Will, Karofsky and some others I’ll mention in a bit ARE in this episode.
- Artie, Mercedes and Santana are NOT in this episode.
- Rachel’s pilot goes to series, but it bombs. The show is quickly cancelled. The fallout renders her Hollywood career dead in the water. Having burned her bridges on Broadway, she has nowhere to go. So, she ends up moving back home.
- Rachel finds out her dads are divorcing. Hiram has moved out. Leroy -who is in this episode- is the dad left at home.
- Rachel, stil dismayed that Principal Sue disbanded the Glee Club, goes above her head to the Lima school superintendent. She convinces him to revive the McKinley Glee Club by offering to fund it with her remaining TV money.
- Blaine and Kurt are already broken up when the episode begins.
- Backstory: After Blaine moved back into the loft, the couple (Klaine) continued to argue. Kurt decided they were too young to be engaged and broke it off. Upset after the breakup, Blaine allowed his grades to slip and and was cut from NYADA.
- In this episode, Blaine has already moved back in with his parents to regroup, and has taken a job at Dalton as the director of the Warblres.
- After months apart, Kurt changes his mind about Blaine and heads back to Lima to try and get him back. But too late ‘cause of Anderfosky (?).
- Blaine and Karofsky are a couple. They’re dating. They even have pet names for each other. Yogi Bear (Karfosky) and Boo Boo (Blaine).
- Karofsky is a college student and totally out as a gay man.
- Blaine tells Kurt he’s dating Dave.
- After Kurt arrives in Lima, Rachel convices him to run Glee Club with her. He rimains a NYADA student, taking the job as an intern.
- Figgings is a part-time barista at the Lima Bean.
- Sam works for Coach Beiste. He’s an assistent football coach at McKinley.
- Artie is still in film school. Mercedes is still on tour with Santana and Brittany.
- New kids, Roderick the nerd and Spencer the cocky gay football player, appear in this episode.
- Will is the director of Vocal Adrenaline.
- We’ll get to see Rachel’s pilot. It’s called “That’s So Rachel”.
- No Glee Club tryouts yet.
I’m glad in 6x01 of Glee we’ll hear Darren and Lea sing, ‘cause I adore their voices, but I don’t want season six to be “Blaine & Rachel Show”.
I wanna hear Chris, Amber, Kevin, Jenna and well, everyone.
But not only the Blainchel. Is that possibile?
Guess who’s back? Glee Spoilers!
Here’s the spoilers from 6x01;
The title of the episode is “Loser Like Me”
And the songs are:
“Uninvited” by Alanis Morissette – sung by Rachel
“Suddenly Seymour” from Little Shop of Horrors – sung by Rachel & Blaine
“Sing” by Ed Sheeran – sung by Blaine & the Warblers
“Dance the Night Away” by Van Halen – sung by Vocal Adrenaline
“Karma Chameleon” by Culture Club – sung by Rachel
“Let it Go” from Frozen – sung by Rachel
Happy Birthday to a great fighter, to our little star.
Rise and shine ★
Here’s Neil Patrick Harris’s challenge for the ALSIceBucketChallnge.
You can see a beautiful family, with adorables chilndren and hot men.
People say they’re gonne ruin the kids. Why people are so stupid? Why are so blind?
I really don’t get it.
But they are awesomes, so I don’t care as long as they’re happy.
The first thing that comes to my mind thinking about Howie is his smile, but not those simple ones. A smile that is contagious. A smile that shines in every part of his face. I hadn’t the luck to meet him but I’m sure that it is a transparent man: smiles, smiles a lot. Is genuine and has a unique sweetness. It is really interested in those who have in front.
His voice has accompanied Soldiers in all these years, how to not recognize it ? His sharphs, the warm notes that warm the heart.
And, just to remember every aspect, how to leave out the America’s wildest pelvis’s moviment? That “Latino! Latino!”?
41 years old, sisters, brought to great.
Happy Birthday Sweet D. Forever in Soldier’s heart.
Glee’s sixth and final season is starting to take shape and one of the show’s most beloved characters might be in for a rude awakening.
As this article says, our Max Adler (Dave Karofsky) will come back in the final season and will date Blaine.
My question is one; RIB, what the fuc*** hell are you doing? Put down the drug!
I love Karofsky and I’m happy ‘bout Max’s return, but why Blaine? And why not Kurt?
I’m a Klainer, and i want the Klaine wedding, but I love Kurtofsky too (Stupids fanfictions). So’d prefer see Kurtofsky indeed of Blaine/Dave.
What do ya think? Someone’s with me?
Chris is wet but not as much as me.
Glee will be filming at the Cravens Estate (Dalton set). They’ll filming 6x01 and 6x02.
This means we will see Warbles. Maybe will be Sebastian there. Maybe I’ll have a Kurtbastian scene.
This news just made my day.
Just died ‘cause of CHRISTOPHER PAUL COLFER.
Now that I saw wet Chris Colfer, I can say that my life is complete.
Wet Grant, Colfin riot and McGustin riot all in the same day.
Just why? My ovaries and my feels are asking mercy.
Now I just want to see wet Chris Colfer.